Monday, June 16, 2014

Rainbow Themed 1st Birthday


When I was trying to decide what to do for Lisanna's birthday, I did what every modern mother does: scoured Pinterest. I almost decided on lady bugs, but it had just a little too black for me! I wanted her party to be colorful and happy. That thought led me to the most colorful and happiest of themes: rainbows. 

The other great thing about this theme is that you don't have to buy party favors specific to your theme. You just have to buy a lot of different things in a lot of different colors. I got most of the decorations and foods from the dollar store.



Rainbow lei 0-12 months photo banner with paper clips to hang them.


My pinterest triumph! Just make them like regular Rice Crispy Treats but with Fruity Pebbles! I just used the recipe on the back of the marshmallow bag.

1 comment :

  1. It was a smashing success. :) and those Krispy treats were delish.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]