Sunday, June 15, 2014

Lisanna's 1st Birthday - Friends, Family, and Sunshine


I cannot believe my baby girl is already one year old. We have shared so many firsts this year. First smile, first giggle, first tooth, first word, first crawl, and first kiss. 
Lisanna Elaine is my sunshine. She gave my life new meaning and continues to teach me how to be a better person. 
To celebrate the sunshine that she brings into our life, we decided to have a rainbow themed party. I say "we" very loosely because, of course, Brandon just went with what I decided, but he was a huge help. It's been amazing to see him grow as a father and husband in this first year of Lisanna's life. 
She had a great birthday party full of friends, family, and sunshine. Today I'll share the family and friends pics and tomorrow you will see what I did for the party.





















No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]