Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Life has been so busy with school and work and church.

But. We got a new vehicle; I got the SUV I've always wanted. =] 

We have an awesome spring break trip to see some family in TX and then spend a couple nights on the Galveston coast.

And right after spring break we will be moving into a new house (to us). So happy to finally move into a place big enough for our family. =]

The weather has been amazing the last week. It was almost 70 here today! We took Lisanna out to the park yesterday and she loved it!!

Here are some pictures from our time at the park. I hope your February is going great!




 


1 comment :

  1. Ahh! I love her so! I'm glad you two finally found a second car and a house. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]