Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Resolutions


So, as far as new year's resolutions go, I'm not usually a huge fan. I feel like we should always be resolving to better ourselves, especially because we tend to forget the beginning of the year pretty quickly. Still, I realized that it doesn't hurt to have a time of year specifically set apart to evaluate ourselves and see where we want to be in a year.

I've been thinking about how far I came in 2013 and where I want to go this year. I have a few things left to finish up from my adventure list that I didn't get to and several things that I want to do on top of that. Here are some of the goals I accomplished last year and some that I'm hoping to accomplish in this new year.

2013
2014
Run my first 5k.
Run a 10 mile run.
Host a big party.
Find an object made in Italy.
Go star gazing at the observatory.
Visit the ocean.
Go camping.
Write and illustrate a book for Lisanna.
Get straight A’s.
Make s’mores over the fireplace.
Beat a video game.
Learn at least 5 constellations.
Cook more often.
Make a new friend.
Become a vegetarian.
Be more faithful in my Bible devotional time.

Take a unique class with Brandon.

Get straight A’s.

Visit out of town friends.

Watch less television.

Cook more often.

Read a least 12 books.

Lose the rest of my pregnancy weight.

Eat less dairy.

What are you goals for this year? What did you accomplish last year?

1 comment :

  1. Like the new look, Laura! Definitely more you and more grown up. :)

    10 miles??? Ah! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]