Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year, New Look.

It was super duper cold with new snow on the ground 
this morning so Lisanna was all bundled up.

Hey, everyone! Happy, happy new year! I'm so excited to be writing to you in 2014. I am really looking forward to this year, as I know it will hold a new slew of triumphs and troubles. We are already looking into getting a house in the next couple of months, and maybe a puppy for Lisanna's first birthday in June. I'm starting to feel like a full-fledged adult here. =]

I gave the blog a little New Year's gift of a makeover. What do you think? I'm happy with how it came out. It looks a little sleeker and a little more grown up, just the way I feel. 

What do you think of the new look? I hope you had a great New Year's. I'll be back soon with a new recipe or two and some higher quality than iPhone photos. Cheers!


1 comment :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]