Monday, November 18, 2013

Vegan No Bake Cookies

So this weekend, I had a couple friends over to work on some homework. I promised snacks, but didn't want to leave to get them. I used what I had and thus, the vegan no bakes were born. They taste just like regular no bakes, just minus the unhappy cows. :) Enjoy!


Vegan No Bake Cookies
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
8 tbsp butter substitute (I used Earth Balance spread)
4 tbsp cocoa
3 cups oats
1 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp vanilla


1. Combine sugar, almond milk, butter substitute, and cocoa in a pot. 


2. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. 
3. Boil for one minute then remove from heat.
4. Add remaining ingredients and spoon out. 
5. Allow to cool and harden then enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]