Monday, November 4, 2013

My 22nd Birthday



Happy Monday! I had such a fun, busy weekend! It really started on Thursday with Halloween, then Friday we had our Halloween party, we had dinner with friends on Saturday, and my birthday was celebrated with family on Sunday.

So, for my recap, I'm going to start with Sunday. I made my birthday cake with Lisanna before church. You can see in the above picture how helpful she was being. After that, I went to church. When I got home, I cleaned up from the Halloween party and went on a run.


I'm training slowly but surely! I have a 5k run on Thanksgiving day and my goal is to be able to run the entire thing. I ran this entire distance, so I'm already halfway there! =]

Via
After my run, I took a nap until my birthday party. We hung out with family and I got some pretty awesome gifts. I got a teapot, glass mixing bowls, a B&N gift card, Allegiant, and a camera strap. I'd say I did pretty well! 

via
We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. I will never outgrow or get tired of Harry Potter. I love it so ridiculously much.

So, all in all, I had a pretty amazing birthday. Be looking for my Halloween update and my birthday cake recipe later this week! =]

What did you do this weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]