Tuesday, November 5, 2013

9. Host a Big Party



I was happy to check another item off our Adventures List. With the year coming quickly to a close, I decided to plan a Halloween party. It had been in the making for about a month and we didn't have what I would really call a big turnout, but it was fun. 

via
I had the house all decked out in Halloween garb that I should've taken pictures of (*face palm*) and I set up a photobooth. Brandon and I had a lot of fun dressing up as Ash and Misty with Lisanna as our own little Pikachu. 



We had a lot of fun with the little photobooth I set up. We played this pretty sweet game where we teamed up and said what we would do in scary movie situations, then we watched this old 1930's movie called Freaks. 

via
It's about this circus lady that fools a midget into marrying her because she wants his money. It has real circus performers with real deformities. It's so real, in fact, that it was banned in England for 30 years. It was definitely interested to watch a movie this old and to see the real circus performers.

So that was our Halloween party on November first! Here are some more of our fun photobooth pictures. I hope you all had a great Halloween, too!







Do you do anything fun to celebrate Halloween? 

2 comments :

  1. BIG congrats on your party success! It looks like it was really fun, especially with the super creative signs/masks!! Your family theme is so sweet too :) We just carved a pumpkin and I've been making all kinds of things since then hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Yeah, it was a lot of fun. :) I didn't get a chance to carve a pumpkin this year, but definitely next year.

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]