Thursday, October 3, 2013

Top 5 Videos I'm Lovin' Right Now

Yay! It's fall! I love fall. I love wearing jackets and boots, the cozy nights cuddled up by a fire outside, the beautiful weather, and the new television premiers.

Dreamy sigh. I'm so happy because Parks and Recreation's new season is coming out now. Also, coming up is the next season of Once Upon a Time, Raising Hope, and Hart of Dixie. I'm ready! Still, with all this television I'm watching on Hulu, I'm watching a lot more commercials. There are some pretty good ones out there. So here is a compilation of my favorite 5 commercials right now!


5. "Do you still think I'm pretty?"


4. "I'm a zombie."


3. "Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike! What day is it, Mike?"


2. "Yeah, it's sweet! You want the charger, too?"


1. "Not in my house!"
(I know this one is really old, but it still cracks me up.)

Bonus: The weirdest music video I have ever seen and a really catchy song to boot. If you watch it you will definitely be running around singing "What the fox say????"

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]