Wednesday, October 23, 2013

If I Was Invisible for a Day


I just finished reading this book called Things Not Seen for school. It's about this highschool kid that wakes up one day and realizes that he's invisible. He really freaks out and tries to fix it, but that's because he realizes it's not going away. It got me thinking, what would I do if I was invisible? But if I knew it was only for a day. 

First of all, I would sleep in. Why would I need to wake up early for a day that I had no plans or responsibilities? Brandon would have to stay home with Lisanna because I think it'd freak her out to have an invisible mom taking care of her. 
After I woke up, I'd take a video of me eating cereal and have all my friends marvel over how I managed to make a spoon float in mid-air. I wouldn't actually tell anyone other than Brandon that I was invisible because I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was crazy or kidnap me for lab experiments.
Then I would wake Brandon up and have him give me a ride to the airport. I'd catch the first flight with empty seats to California, because I really really want to go to the ocean and I wouldn't have enough time to really go anywhere further. I'd spend the day on the beach, swimming in the ocean and soaking up the sunlight. Around 5, I'd catch a flight back and Brandon would pick me up at the airport. 
When we got home, I would pretend to go on a walk, but really just open and close the front door. Then I would sneak back and watch Brandon hang out with and talk to Lisanna, because I'd love to see their relationship when I'm not around. I'd watch him put her to bed, then pretend to come back inside. We'd watch some tv or a movie together, then go to bed, thus ending my invisible day.

What would you do if you were invisible for a day?

1 comment :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]