Wednesday, October 2, 2013

6 Things About Me - Vlog


Thanks to Lisa for tagging me! =]
Here are the questions my husband chose to have me answer:
  1. What is your favorite animal and why?
  2. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
  3. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
  4. What is the last concert you went to?
  5. What is something not a lot of people would know about you?
  6. What is your favorite thing about yourself? (or quality you like in others if you don't want to talk about yourself)

Now here's my answers in video form! =] Btw, you could seriously make a game out of how many times I say "uhhhh" in this video and my posture is abhorrent. Please don't hate me, I could only ask my amazing hubby to do one take. ;)



Feel free to play along! Let me know if you answer them on your own blog and I'll hop on over there to check it out. =]

1 comment :

  1. Laura, it`s so good to see your sweet face!! It`s absolutely awesome you made this into a vlog and don`t even try to apologize for anything. Rock it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]