Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Vintage Girl Outdoor Market


So on Saturday my friend Tamela, Lisanna, and I had the opportunity to go to the Vintage Girl Outdoor Market. It was sooo cool and fun! I miss the markets that popped up every weekend in Mexico. I was excited to see something like that right here in Wichita. =]
This one was a pretty awesome antique and local-made market that happens a couple times a year. We had a lot of fun and saw a lot of cool things! I bought a couple really cute things, too, that I forgot to take pictures of. I'll post a few iPhone pics of what I bought as soon as I take a few. Until then, enjoy some [unedited] pictures of this fun little market! 

Do you have any outdoor markets that pop up around your town?













1 comment :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]