Sunday, September 22, 2013

My Weekend

Just a side note - with school in full swing I just don't have time to blog over the weekends. I plan to post your 5 Minute Fancies whenever I can, but it will just be sometime during the week. I'm sorry! I love you guys but I just can't handle it right now. 
Soo this weekend was pretty great. It started on Thursday night when Brandon surprised me by taking me out to dinner and bowling for our 5 year dating anniversary. 
Friday we just chilled and got caught up in laundry. Anyone else have to go to the laundromat? It sucks.
Saturday I spent the morning with Lisanna, went to a baby shower, and then spent the evening with friends. It was pretty great. :) 
Sunday was church and time with family!

The middle picture is what I've been playing all week long. My graduation is rapidly approaching and we are getting serious about learning Japanese. There are lots of fun games for learning vocabulary and I've been loving it. :)

What did you do this weekend? Hope it was great!

1 comment :

  1. Love that picture of Lisanna in the bumbo. Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]