Sunday, September 1, 2013

Liebster Award

Yay! I'm super excited to have been nominated for this award. I'm sitting in some pretty intense Texas traffic right now, so it's great for something fun to do. I look forward to seeing the responses of those I "nominated". And hey, even if you weren't nominated, feel free to do it as well! You can post your answers in the comments or make your own post, too! Just make sure to let me know so I can go check it out! :) I hope you all have been having a great Labor Day weekend and that it finishes strong. I'll see you Tuesday with some pictures from my Texas trip. Happy Labor Day and enjoy a little about me! :)

The criteria for accepting the award is as follows:

Thank your nominator by linking back to their blog.

Thanks to Blair at Baby for Scale for the nomination. :) I'm honored!

Answer 10 questions posed by your nominator.
1. What's your weirdest dream? Hmm... I've had a lot! The strangest one that comes to mind is the one where my hubby and I switched bodies for a day!
2. Are you a bad winner or loser? Both, really, haha. I'm better than I used to be, but I still have a long way to go before I will be considered a good sport. My family can attest to that!
3. Where do you write for your blog? Wherever I am. At school, in my bed, at family's houses... Right now I'm writing on my phone on the way to Harker Heights, Texas.
4. What superpower do you want? It'd be awesome to know every language.
5. If money were no question, what would you buy? A plane with a private pilot. That way I could travel anywhere I wanted anytime I wanted to.
6. Where is your "happy place"? Without a doubt: Starbucks.
7. What's your guilty pleasure? Hmmm.. Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich. Not very herbivore-like, huh? ;)
8. What's the worst piece of advice you've ever been given? "Play the field because you won't know if he's the one unless you do." Glad I didn't take that advice because, if I had, I wouldn't have married my amazing now husband who was my first boyfriend! :)
9. What is your favorite book? Blink by Ted Dekker
10. Who would you trade places with for a day? A teacher in Japan!

Nominate 5 or more bloggers who have less than more bloggers who have less than 200 followers for the award.
1. Shannon @ Smile and Write
2. Kayli @ Kayli Wanders
3. Alesha @ Lifeology
4. Mallory @ Sweet S'mores
5. Julia @ Writer's Block Near You


Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
What's your...
1. Favorite Christmas movie?
2. First car?
3. Favorite day of the week?
4. Language of choice, if you could instantly know one language.
5. Dream job?
6. Favorite kind of weather?
7. Best childhood memory?
8. Dream car?
9. Favorite kind of ice cream?
10. Favorite recipe?

Notify your nominees. Done and done!

4 comments :

  1. Congrats, Laura! Hope you are having fun in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! I'm a bad loser and winner too! Glad to know I have a kindred spirit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, it's definitely not something I'm proud of! I'm glad I'm not alone! =]

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]