Monday, September 16, 2013

5 Reasons I'm Hooked on Nashville

Via

So I tend to get a little bit obsessed with things from time to time. I will eat the same thing every day for two weeks or wear the same necklace with every outfit or watch the same movie over and over again (Les Miserables, anyone?). My newest obsession grew out of my sick, husbandless Friday night. I started watching Nashville and I can't stop! Here's why:

Via
1. I love the drama. I always pretend like I'm not your stereotypical girl that thrives on the drama of fictional characters, but, honestly, I really do. Will Teddy and Rayna work things out? Will Scarlett and Gunnar get together? Will Avery quit being such a douche? What's happening with Rayna and Deacon? Teddy and Peggy? Juliette and her mom? Will her mom stay clean? What crazy thing will Juliette do next???

Via
2. I love trying to figure out everyone's pasts. There are so many skeletons in everyone's closets and I like to call them before they are revealed. (Even if I'm the only one that knows I actually did!)

Via
3. I love the music. Scarlett and Gunnar blow my mind every time they sing together. Seriously. Listen to this song and tell me they're not amazing.

Via
4. I love to love the lovable characters and hate the horrible ones. I love Rayna and Teddy and Deacon and Scarlett and Gunnar and Liam and even Juliette! There isn't a main character that I'm supposed to love that I don't. And then there's the "bad" characters that just happen to be more self-absorbed than the main characters. I mean, how much do you dislike Avery and Lamar and Marilyn and Peggy?

Via
5. I love having a show to watch by myself. I watch most shows with the hubby, which I love, but it's also nice to have a chick show to veg out to in my "alone" time.

Here is an amazing song by Gunnar and Scarlett that you need to watch before deciding whether to watch Nashville or not!



So what do you think? Do you think you'll go watch Nashville now? Do you already watch it? What are you hooked on now? I'm definitely open to suggestions on more shows to watch! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]