Saturday, September 28, 2013

15/52

Lisanna, 
You're already 15 weeks and you're so big! You love your daddy and me so much, and we love you, too. You're working on getting some teeth in that mouth of yours and I'm so sorry it hurts. I would take the pain for you if I could, but I can't, so I'll just try to make it better. 
You have so much spunk and personality and I love you so so much. You lie awake in your crib and take to yourself, truly saying "goo" and "mamamama" over and over. I think you just love the sound of your voice. That's okay though, I love that sound, too.
You are started to get more interested in the books we read you before bedtime; you sometimes want to touch them and you always want to look at them. I hope that when you're older you will love reading as much as your daddy; that would make him so happy.
For now, just keep growing strong and learning so much.
Love,
Mom

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]