Friday, September 6, 2013

12/52 + 3 Minute Vegan Recipe

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big my baby is already getting! She's playing with toys, that is, grabbing them and putting them in her mouth, as well as smiling like crazy. It's so amazing how much personality she can have even without being able to verbally express herself. Sometimes I still stay up later than I should just because I'm staring at this beautiful life that God has blessed us with. Being a mother is the most amazing experience of my life. I don't think anything will ever come close to topping motherhood.

In other news, I made the easiest vegan dish ever the other day. It's not totally amazing, but pretty good for being only 3 ingredients and taking only 3 minutes to make. Check it out!

Ingredients:
1 can mixed veggies
1 can black beans
Taco seasoning to taste 

Combine ingredients and nuke in the microwave for 3 minutes.

3 comments :

  1. First of all, your baby is ADORABLE.
    Second of all, thanks for the easy recipe idea!
    -Char

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]