Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekly Wishes


So this week, I finally had my 6 week check up and my doctor gave me the okay to resume life as normal. 
Well, life as normal is considerably lighter than it is right now. That is, at least 8 pounds lighter.

I gained 28 pounds in my pregnancy and my visit to the doctor confirmed that I have already lost 20 of that. I'm not going to pretend like that isn't a significant amount, but I'm also not going to pretend that is enough!
All that said, this week, my "wish" or goal is to hit the gym! Well, not actually the gym. More like hit my living room with my Turbofire DVD's! There is a five day challenge that's pretty intense. It's working out for pretty much an hour a day with the idea of getting back into the routine while shedding some weight.

So my goal for this coming week is to work out 5 days.
Yay, goals!

Tell me about you!
What are you hoping to accomplish this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]