Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekly Wishes 3

A Motivating Link-Up by The Nectar Collective

So I have some new goals for this week to share with you all! 

But first, how'd I do on last week's?
Did I work out four times? Yep! I went on a nice, long walk with my hubby and daughter on Tuesday and Wednesday through Friday I did Turbofire!
Did I cook dinner at least three times? Yep! I made Sweet Pepper Rigatoni, Chili Bean and Rice Casserole, and Quesadillas!
Did I get my check engine light look at? Sure did! Found out that it's just a part that really needs cleaned which is leading to misfiring. Yay! Free repair!


My Goals for This Week
Continue working out. 4x again!
Continue cooking. At least 4 times this week, I have 5 meals already planned out with ingredients purchased!
Clean out my car! It's such a mess! The trunk and inside need cleaned out and vacuumed so that we can fit more than 3 people in our 5 person sedan!
-----------------------------------
Happy Monday! I hope you have an amazing and productive week. If you have any goals, please share them in the comments! 

My Weekend According to My iPhone


11 comments :

  1. I remember times when my family's car would get so messy that it was a wonder all of us fit inside it :) Good luck with your goals! Working out and cooking and everything, good for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone on having a messy car. =] Thanks for the luck; I'm gonna need it!

      Delete
  2. Those are all awesome goals, girl! I NEED to clean out my car...it's awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh man, I know, it's really kind of embarrassing how badly my car needs cleaned out. *blush*

      Delete
  3. Ohhh the car! I hate cleaning it! I would rather pay someone to detail it than do it myself!! Good luck with your wishes!! Hope they go well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know right! But even if you have it detailed you still have to clean it out, which really stinks. The part I hate is lugging in all the junk that's been piling up in my car. I like to pretend that I'd do it more often if I lived in a house and didn't have to watch from the parking lot to my apartment, but my car wasn't super clean when I lived at my parents house, either. Ah well, what must be done must be done! Thanks for the encouragement! =]

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you were very productive and hope this week goes well too! I'm trying to do the same meal planning and weekly buying thing to save some dough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes!
      It's amazing how much money meal planning and cooking at home saves! However, it's also amazing the amount of motivation it takes to do that. It's so much easier to just go grab fast food so I always have to remind myself how much healthier and cheaper it is to cook in my own house. Good luck to you! =]

      Delete
  5. Good luck with your goals, dear. Working out 4-5 times a week is my goal, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good luck to you, too; just remember that starting the work out is the hardest part. =]

      Delete
  6. I love the pic of Daddy and Lisanna on the bench.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]