Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekly Wishes 2


A Motivating Link-Up by The Nectar Collective
Happy Monday, everyone! It's a new week and I'm thankful for a fresh start.

Last week, my goal was to work out 5 times. I only managed to make it 3 times. I didn't even end up getting my workout DVD's until Tuesday and then I had to take off Thursday because I could barely get out of bed (I was so sore!). I totally planned on working out over the weekend but it was crazy busy with a city-wide garage sale, wedding, church, and family time. I know, I know, I'm just giving out a bunch of excuses, but I really feel pretty good about the 3 days. I worked out really hard on those days and, being only 8 weeks postpartum, I think I'm doing pretty good.

All that said, here are my goals for this fresh week:

Work out 4 times. I think it's a happy place, right between the 5 I planned and the 3 I made it. This way, I can push myself but not over-do it.
Cook at least 3 dinners this week. I have been doing better at cooking, but I really need to make sure I keep it up. Work starts back up this week, but I won't have a pay check for a couple of weeks, so we're still a little short on money.
Take the car to have the check engine light diagnosed. My faithful Honda that I've had since I was 16 has been consistently dying when I drive it. I don't know if we have the money to fix it right now, but it's free to have it diagnosed at the local auto store, so I need to at least do that.

Well, I think that's a good list for this week. Work starts on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it! It's only an hour a day so I won't be away from Lisanna too much but I still get to see all those kids that I love. 

What are you plans and goals for this week? Anything you are really looking forward to?

2 comments :

  1. yes, get that engine light checked! I always get so scared when I see a light on. I hope that it is nothing. good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm going to take it in today so we'll see! =]

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]