Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Parmesan Zucchini Chips


Okay, so last night, after working out (following through with my weekly wishes!) I got super duper hungry. I didn't want to undo all of my hard work by putting garbage into my body, so I took stock of what veggies I had in my fridge. I have a plethora of zucchini right now thanks to the giant homegrown one that my friend gave me, so I figured I should use some of it up before it goes bad.
That said, here's this easy-peasy three ingredient, 15 minute recipe for a healthy snack!




This is all you'll need! ^^
Parmesan
A Zucchini
Olive Oil


1. Set your oven to broil.
2. Slice up your zucchini.
3. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
4. Glaze the foil with olive oil.
5. Glaze zucchini with olive oil.
6. Dole out parmesan in a thin layer on top of each piece of zucchini.


7. Pop in the oven for 5 minutes.
8. Flip over and cook for 5 more.

Then I just paired them with some Ragu as dipping sauce and that's it! Yum. =]

3 comments :

  1. yum that looks delicious!! i will have to try that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if these are as delicious as they look, this sounds like a great snack! Healthy, easy, cheap, and tasty is like the holy grail of cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I was pretty excited to find this recipe. Especially at a time when zucchini is so fabulous. =]

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]