Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Family Vacation Photos


Well, as you know, we went on our vacation this weekend. I brought out my fancy camera and was able to get some pretty great photos. I snapped a few pictures here and there and went on a photo walk with my sisters-in-law to explore and capture the neighborhood around us. I hope you enjoy these! Comment to tell me which is your favorite. =]
We arrived on Thursday night and there wasn't much to see in the dark. This is what I woke up to Friday morning.



A bit later we got ready to take the boat out.

The boys did some fishing.

Just chilling Friday afternoon.


Saturday morning, Auntie Julia loving on Lisanna.

The first picture from our photo walk Saturday afternoon.






Amber striking a pose with the sweet boat in someone's yard.

3 comments :

  1. Nice pictures! It's fun to see the different shots we all got from the same walk. I love that photography makes each person see things. Different in their own way. :)

    p.s. that photo of me and Lisanna? Love it...if you have any more of me and her, you should email them to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Your pictures are beautiful! Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed at a lakehouse on Grand Lake in Disney, Oklahoma. It was so fun! I really love the lake. Did you take a vacation this year? =]

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]