Saturday, August 17, 2013

5 Minute Fancies - Metallic Gift Tags


Yay! I'm excited to bring you another super fast, cheap, and easy DIY project. Here's what you need:

Twine
Paper Gift Bag/Heavy Duty Paper
Scissors
Hole Punch
Sharpie
Metallic Acrylic Paint
Paintbrush
Piece of card stock paper


Please excuse my weird greeting; I'm still getting used to this!



Not fast or simple enough in the video? Here's how in 5 steps!
1. Cut a square big enough to make a few tags.
2. Using the card stock to keep a strait line, paint about an inch on one side of your square.
3. Use your sharpie to make two lines per tag, then make them into arrows by putting two diagonal lines on either side if one end, then write your "to" and "from" message.
4. Cut your tags apart and punch a hole in the gold part.
5. Tie your twine through it and onto the gift bag.

Can't get enough DIY? Go check out my DIY Custom Silhouette Post on Love to Go! =]

1 comment :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]