Thursday, August 1, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Days Five through Eight

Day 5: After Dark
This picture is Lisanna in just the light of the night light that we need for the nightly feedings. Despite her angelic look, our recent nights have been fairly sleepless. I really just caught her in an extended blink for this picture.

(Click "Read more" to see days 6 - 8!)


Day 6: Obsession 
My obsession recently has been kettle corn. All the time, get some!

Day 7: Changes to Come 
Lisanna and my mom will both get older and change in significant ways in the years to come.

Day 8: Routine
Last August, we made the decision to move into an apartment without its own washer and dryer. Since then, using coin operated washers and dryers has become routine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]