Tuesday, August 6, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Days 9 through 13

Day 9: Someone You Love
Well, who do I love more than my amazing hubby Brandon? He is my best friend, my lover, and the father of my child. And he has been a great father to boot! He adores Lisanna and it's so obvious to everyone around him. She is lucky to have such a great dad. =]

Click "Read more" to see Days 10-13!


 Day 10: Childhood Memory
This is a picture of the creek by the house I grew up in. I used to go on walks and bike rides with my mom and my little brother all up and down and around this creek.
I think I over-edited this one a little bit, but I wanted you to be able to see all the GREEN. We've had more rain than I ever remember having in July here in Kansas. Usually it's hot and dry and we've actually been in a drought for the last few years. 

Day 11: Something Blue
This is the beautiful dress with swallows (because that's my last name!) on it that my mom bought me to wear at Lisanna's dedication. I am so in love with the colors and the pattern and the fit! Sigh, I love this dress.

Day 12: Cannot Live Without
This is my new backpack! I bought it because school is starting up in a couple of weeks and I need something to put my laptop in (since it has my textbooks on it!). It's also been amazing for transporting my camera around for these daily pictures. It really is an essential in my life right now.

Day 13: Eyes
These are my brown, brown eyes. I used to hate them as a child; I wanted a freckle free face with blue eyes. As an adult, I've grown to love them. I love how dark they are and I love my freckles, especially when they increase and darken in the summer.
And just because I love the contrast in the black and white, too! =]

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]