Tuesday, August 13, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Days 18 Through 21

Day 18 - Your Shoes
I love my toms look alikes. I got these babies for less than $3 and love them to death.


Day 19 - Something You Want
This one was pretty hard because I am really pretty content with what I have. When I really thought about it though, I realized I do want a house. I'd love to have more space so that Lisanna can have her own room and it would be super fun to have a yard with a garden. Dreamy sigh. I know we'll get there someday. For now our little one bedroom apartment is okay.

Day 20 - In Your Bag
I have a confession to make: I rarely carry around a purse anymore. Usually I just stuff my wallet in the diaper bag or stuff some diaper bag stuff into my handy dandy backpack. This day is an example of the latter.

Day 21 - Faceless Self-Portrait
This picture is very similar to my "what you wore" picture. I really do love this outfit though. One of my favorite shirts for sure!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]