Thursday, August 29, 2013

30 Day Challenge - Days 26 Through 29

I'm not gonna lie - I really dropped the ball on these last few days of the challenge. I have still been using my camera, just not for the photo challenge assignments. I was stumped on Day 27 for a while and it really threw off my groove. I ended up just using a vacation picture for that and, even catching up a little, I still need to do Day 30. All that said, here are at least the next four days!

Day 26: Close-Up
This is my food from Panda Express. If you get all sides, they have pretty good vegetarian food! =]

Day 27: Celebration
We celebrated the weekend with some lake time!

Day 28: Flowers
This is a table right outside Lotus Leaf Cafe, a little restaurant in Delano District that has amazing vegan, vegetarian, and natural food.

Day 29: Black and White
I took a picture of the navy and white boat seat and then put it in black and white.

2 comments :

  1. I love the name of your blog! I'm a herbivore as well (technically a vegan) and eat whole foods-plant based. I never thought to try out Panda Express for some veggie filled foods. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always happy to meet someone like me! =] Yeah, I'm glad I could share a little info. It's amazing where you can find vegan/vegetarian food. I was just at a burger place in Texas and was able to get a fried portabello mushroom to eat. I think that the world is getting a little more herbivore friendly each day. =]

      Delete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]