Monday, August 26, 2013

10/52 and Our Vacation Weekend

We had a big weekend this time around! We went on a family vacation to an amazing lake house and Lisanna hit 10 weeks. =] She had lots of attention and fun with family. She was so exhausted by the time we came home that she slept all of the last night and day. She really seemed like she had a lot of fun, though. =]

Here are some iPhone photos from this weekend! Make sure to check out the blog tomorrow for photos from my "real" camera. ;)
1. Lisanna was not very happy as we left Thursday night. 2 We got some sleep and woke up Friday morning. 3. She was a little happier.
1. 2. 3. Leaving on the boat!
1. Having a good dream. 2. Couple photo! 3. Floating on a hot dog. No big deal.

1. The dock. 2. The stairs you had to take to get to the dock. 3. A beautiful morning!

1. 2. 3. Brandon and I went on a long walk that circled down to a nearby shore. Brandon swam to our dock, swam back with the hot dog, picked me up in my dry clothes, and safely floated me back to the dock. He's basically my hero.


1. The boys tubing. 2. Amber and Caleb watching Brandon and Kyle trying out the dog. (it didn't work) 3. Us girls being awesome.

1. Hanging on the dock. 2. Lisanna with Auntie Julia. 3. I caught a stinky fish that the boys left to float dead around the dock!

1. Daddy carrying Lisanna down to the dock to chill. 2. Lisanna on our last day. Totally wiped out. 3. Still wiped out in the car on the way home.

A family photo. =]

This post is part of Weekend Shenanigans.

2 comments :

  1. That baby sure seems to have some attitude. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun trip! she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]