Monday, June 10, 2013

What's in My Belly - Final Days and Prize Reveal

Click the prize picture to enter!
 
So a few days ago I got the June It's Paper, Dear box in the mail. I knew immediately that it is the one to give to the winner of my contest. Here's a little sneak peek of what you could win if you vote in my contest. ;) I'm due on Wednesday and my contest closes then so go get your vote in now! You have a slight advantage over those that voted sooner, so take advantage of that. :)


Edit: Okay, technical issues! I didn't realize the pool locks a week before. So post your predictions as a comment and I'll figure out your score: hair color, eye color, length, day born, time born, and weight. Post away! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]