Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Daddyisms


Ever since the birth of our daughter, my husband has started saying the greatest things. Sometimes they're funny, sometimes they're cheesy, and sometimes they're just too sweet. I thought it would be a fun idea to record them so that, when she's a little older, Lisanna can read all these things her daddy said about her.
That being said, here goes: Daddyisms #1.


"Are you crying because you have my ears? I'm sorry." 

"I think she has the hiccups..." Mommy
"More like the cute-ups." Daddy

"Is it weird that anytime Lisanna is quiet for a while I wake her up a little just to make sure she moves?"

"How could you ever be frustrated with her? She's so cute."

*Lisanna was crying, then it was quiet, then the crying started again. I walked into the room*
"I was singing the 'no' song to her. It worked for a little while."

2 comments :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]