Saturday, May 25, 2013

30 Things - Week 14


27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
This is a little harder to answer just because my body has changed so much. I have a completely different body to get to know and love, complete with new stretch marks and bigger features. I guess my favorite part of my body would have to be my eyes. They haven't changed at all, and I still like them. When I was younger, I always wanted blue eyes, but I've really come to embrace my super dark eyes.


28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
I love how laid back he is. I'm really up-tight and into always working, but your dad makes me calm down and relax. He evens me out and I like to think that I do the same. Don't think he's always laid back though; he knows when it's time to be serious and get things done. I love that about him.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]