Sunday, May 19, 2013

30 Things - Week 13

25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
The obvious answer is Jesus, and I would sure eat something better than what he generally ate in Bible times. I dunno, maybe a soy burger from the awesome veggie place, Zanahoria, in Puebla. I really miss those burgers... =]

26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
Definitely religion; Christianity specifically. This is through fault of Christians and the world alike. I mean, Christians should always do their best to be holy, but their best is still human. Obviously there are a lot of people that call themselves Christians that aren't; even Jesus says that. However, on the same token, you can't expect us to be perfect. Christ is perfecting us in him, but that work won't be done until this life is done and we're in heaven with Him.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]