Monday, May 6, 2013

30 Day Water Challenge

My bright green reusable water cup!
Hey, everyone! So today I'm starting something new. I'm doing it for my body and my baby and my budget. 

The idea started forming in my head after I went to the hospital on Wednesday. When I got there I was asked how much water I had drank, handed a cup of water and told to drink it, then when I was discharged they told me to drink more water. It's not like I don't drink water! I easily hit the 8-10 cups a day that they want me to drink, so there is only one way that I can drink more:


For 30 days, I am going to drink nothing but water. No milk, no juice, no pop or coffee or tea. Solamente agua. I'm sure that it will be great for my body and hopefully it will keep little L happy to stay for at least these last 3 weeks of the school year.

 All this being said, I would love it if any of you want to join me! Obviously drinking water is good for you whether or not you're a preggovore, so if you want to make a difference in your body, preggo or not, you should do it with me! 

I have a few people on board already and some of them have modified it, which is totally okay, too. It's your body, so customize it according to how you think it will best help you out. For example, my mom is doing it, but she's starting tomorrow. My husband is drinking water and milk at home and out to eat, but any time there's free pop (i.e. at a friend's house) he's going for it. However you feel comfortable; really any addition of water to your diet will help your body. 

Let me know if you're going to do it by leaving a comment! I would love to see how many people are joining me in upping the water intake. =]

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]