Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Color

Today is such a cold and dreary day in comparison to yesterday. On days like this, I think we all need to focus on the happy, colorful things in our lives.
Here are mine. =]

"I know a girl - she puts the color inside of my world."
My colorful baby "bump" that holds the tiny person who will change my life forever.



Eyeliner! I was out for a couple of days and it made me happy to get it back on.

The super cute, comfy rocking chair from my hubby's awesome parents bought me.

Starburst jelly beans on my chalkboard table. Because who doesn't love jelly beans?

What is your happy color today?


2 comments :

  1. who steals the last of their Mom's jelly beans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocking chair looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]