Friday, April 19, 2013

A Spoonful of Sunshine

These last few weeks have been crazy. I've been so busy at work with state assessments and everything else that wraps up the end of a busy school year. My energy rush that lasted about 3 weeks has tapered off this week, leaving my body and my mind extremely exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well and my feet and ankles have been swollen and painful. Brandon has been sick and is still looking for a job with insurance for our baby. The weather has still been cold and I'm just ready for summer. Summer means the end of the school year, warmer weather, and a baby to hold in my arms.


Brandon and I always try to be content. We don't ever want to look back and realize we've wished our lives away, so we try to focus on the positive. That's what I'm choosing to do today! Now that I have complained about why I could be unhappy, I'll share 10 things that make me happy! :)

1. I'm having a BABY! God has entrusted us with this precious life that has a little of each of us in her. :)
2. I love my job and all the kids I work with.
3. It's April! Spring has to come sometime!
4. My ankles aren't swollen today.
5. I have the whole weekend with my awesome husband.
6. Season 5 of Psych is on Netflix.
7. It's in the 50's today.
8. Brandon has an interview Thursday.
9. Jesus loves me!
10. I get to meet my daughter very soon. 32 weeks yesterday! :)



2 comments :

  1. Hey Laura!

    I love your blog, it's really cute and you are adorable pregnant!

    I just stumbled upon it and thought I would post letting you know that Brian's Starbucks is hiring and they actually have really decent insurance. If Brandon applies there Brian would love to talk to the manager for you! Anyways, I know this is random, just thought I would let you know. =]


    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this is Zibby.

    Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]