Monday, April 22, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.


Storm's a comin'! Well, actually, it's here already, but this photo was before it hit. I really love thunderstorms! The thunder is rolling and the lightning is flashing and it's an amazing display of God's power. I love it so much. =]


Speaking of love, how do you like my cover and side photos on the blog? Those are just a sneak peek of the amazing maternity pictures that my amazing sister-in-law at Jade Street Photography took! Keep looking, I'll post a few more when I get them. =] 


In other news, I've still been pretty busy and lazy feeling, so I haven't done much. BUT I did mount a new picture.

Pictures and wall art are expensive, right? Well, guess what! They don't have to be! You can frame anything that you love. Frame a card or a pretty piece of stationary or movie tickets or playing cards. Anything!

A couple of weeks ago, my hubby and I were walking through the boutiques in Old Town (a cute little shopping district downtown). While wandering, I found this awesome paper cut card of a fox and just had to buy it. It was only $4.50, I put it in a frame that I already have, and viola! Wall art for under $5.



The picture is called "The Guardian" and it's by an amazing artist, Angela, right here in Wichita. If you want one, too, check out her site. She has some beautiful art available on Etsy or you can go see it at a local show here in Kansas. 

Oh, and what else have I been up, too! Oh yeah, I did a guest post on how to take maternity pictures of yourself. Check it out at the Belly Blog and vote in my pool for a chance to win while you're there! =]

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]