Friday, April 5, 2013

30 Things - Week 7

13. What's the hardest part of growing up?
I'd have to say that the hardest part of growing up is all the responsibility. The responsibility that you have as a child and even a teenager is nothing compared to the responsibilities of being an adult. Growing up, I was always pretty responsible and I followed through on my duties most of the time, but, as an adult, most of the time isn't good enough. When I got married almost two years ago, I wasn't prepared for all the responsibilities of paying bills, working full time, and keeping a clean house and happy husband. You have to follow through in every area; I can't call into work just because I don't feel like working, I can't buy all the clothes I want and go on a date every two days without worrying about the bills, and I can't just not clean the kitchen because I don't want to wash pans. I've done a lot of growing up in the past few years, but I still have a long way to go. I know that you will add even more responsibilities to my adult life, but that's okay. I can handle it now that I'm an adult.

14. Describe 5 weaknesses and 5 strengths you have.
Weaknesses:
1. Oftentimes I get so wrapped up in what I'm doing that I neglect everything else going on and everyone else that is around me.
2. When I'm grumpy, your poor dad gets the brunt of it.
3. I'm clumsy at sports and life in general.
4. I have to force myself to clean.
5. I am not a very good listener. I sometimes space out and interrupt like a child.

Strengths:
1. I can really focus on what I'm doing and get things done efficiently.
2. I don't usually let my grumpiness affect my behavior towards people outside of my family.
3. Academics come easily to me.
4. I hate having a dirty/messy house so I force myself to keep it pretty clean. ;)
5. I love childish things like kids' movies and board games, but I'm mature when it counts.

Guess all the physical attributes of who I'm writing this for here and win some paper goodies!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]