Saturday, April 27, 2013

30 Things - Week 10


19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
Well, I haven't met you in person yet, so I don't know yet how that feels, but I know how I felt when I learned that you would be coming into this world. I felt a little shocked, very awed, and utterly happy. Not shocked because you we're a surprise, but because I realized how much my life was going to change. Awed because it still blows my mind to think that God will be knitting you together in my womb just because
of the love that your dad and I share. Utterly happy because I wouldn't change a thing.

20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
(1.) Learning to swim - I took swimming lessons at the local recreation center one summer and absolutely loved it. I was even brave enough to jump off the high dive.
(2.) Building a "home" with my best friend Sydney - In my parents' yard, there was this tree that was kinda like a huge shrub. We furnished it with all our favorite things and hung out there everyday until my uncle cut it down.
(3.) Playing with my little brother, your Uncle Alex - We had a whole world complete with a stuffed cat that had multiple personality disorder. He was evil when his devious tail took him over and perfectly pleasant the rest of the time.

Also, check out my Zie's post about me and the giveaway of one of her awesome It's Paper, Dear boxes! =]

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]