Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DIY No Sew Cushion Cover

So while we were in Missouri on our early anniversary trip, I found this super cute single-seater bench. I thought; perfect! I just got a bigger table and, thus, need more chairs. Well, as cute as the original fabric was, it really isn't the style of my house now. Consequently, I just bought a bunch of cute fabrics for crafting, so all I had to do was decide which to cover the bench with. I decided to go with the yellow-orange chevron fabric. 
Well, I don't have a sewing machine, but I do have my handy dandy glue gun! I took the old fabric off (which was just stapled on) and set to work with my glue gun.


DIY No Sew Cushion Cover

Materials:
Fabric to cover cushion
Hot glue gun and sticks

1. Remove old fabric if needed. (I had to because the fabric I chose was kinda thin and you could see the other design through it!)
2. Cut fabric to fit seat.
3. Pull fabric tight and hot glue on, folding edges like you're wrapping a gift.



Ta-da! =]

2 comments :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]