Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chalkboard Paint

So I've been wanting to make a mini chalkboard for a while now. I know it's all the rage, but it's so simple and so useful. I made a pretty big batch and went a little crazy. Here's how you can go a little chalkboard crazy, too!


Chalkboard Paint Mix
4 oz acrylic paint
1 tablespoon unsanded grout

Mix together until mostly smooth and paint!
So not only did I paint myself a little memo board for my kitchen, but I painted these little wooden animal plaques that I bought at a craft store ages ago. They are so cute for little messages!

 Preview!
I'm going to replace these ugly silver cabinet knobs with cute little porcelain ones! But next time you see them, they'll be red. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]