Saturday, March 30, 2013

30 Things - Week 6


11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
(10? That's a lot! I'm really not a very irritable person. This is going to make me sound really grumpy all the time.)
(1.) When slow drivers stay in the left hand lane.
(2.) When anyone mocks me.
(3.) When someone is shaking his/her leg and it shakes the whole table/bench.
(4.) When people cut in line.
(5.) When the house is really messy (it just bugs me all day).
(6.) Drying dishes.
(7.) Going to the laundromat.
(8.) When parents just let their kids run around screaming in circles (not only is it annoying at the time, but it also makes my job harder because then the children of these parents think that it's okay to do that at school, too.)
(9.) Sleeping. I wish I didn't have to sleep so much.
(10.) When parents cuss at their kids. I mean, I understand that it's your child and your mouth, but that poor kid is so confused about why it's okay for you as a parent to cuss but it's not okay for them to do the same.

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
5 days of the week I get up around 6:30, take a shower, then ride to work with your dad. After he checks in at his job, he drops me off at my job where I work in different classrooms throughout the day. After school is out, I either work the after school program, co-lead the school Bible club, or go to a doctor's appointment for you. Around 5, I go home, make dinner, maybe update my blog, then watch tv with your dad or go hang out with friends. Bed time is around 10:30 except on weekends; on Fridays and Saturdays, it is whenever we get home or whenever we get tired.

1 comment :

  1. I can totally relate to #5. It will be nagging me aaall day if I don't clean up the house.

    #10 makes me so angry. I want to smack someone...namely the parent. haha

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]