Saturday, March 16, 2013

30 Things - Week 4


7. What is your dream job, and why?
I would love to be an elementary school teacher in Japan. I dream of this because I love teaching and I love the Japanese people and culture. Also, if I was there it would mean that Brandon would probably be a pastor or a missionary, which is what we both want  for him. =]

8. What are 5 passions you have?
1. Jesus - I try to please Him in everything I do.
2. Teaching - I love to help others learn and understand. There's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing someone finally get it thanks to you.
3.  My Marriage - I am always striving to be the best wife that I can be in loving and encouraging your dad.
4. My Blog - this is more of a recent thing than a life-long-never-to-be-extinguished burning flame of passion. I just really love and enjoy writing on here, doing the crafts and DIY, cooking, and taking pictures for this blog.
5. Prayer and Devotions - I'm really trying to be more passionate about these two things. They are the basis of my relationship with my savior, so I'm working on them.

1 comment :

  1. It's so weird hearing you refer to Brando as "dad." SO crazy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]