Saturday, March 9, 2013

30 Things - Week 3


5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now? (This would be so easy if it asked 5 people... but things... That's a little bit harder.)
In no particular order -
1. Blogging
2. Preparing for your arrival
3. Playing Fun Run on my phone with your dad and aunts and uncles
4. Hanging out with my 200 kids at work ;)
5. Sunshine and beautiful spring weather

6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
1. That I could be in two places at once. That way I could be a stay at home mom for you and also keep my job with my school kids. :)
2. That we could teleport. Then we could move far away from boring old Kansas but teleport anytime so you could grow up knowing your grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. Also, we could travel all the time!
3. That we didn't have to sleep. Then we'd have so much more time together! :)

2 comments :

  1. I wish we didn't have to sleep either....except for naps, if we want. 'Cause I really like naps.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]