Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Reality is grand, but tiring.

I went back to work today and it was utterly exhausting. I couldn't sleep last night due to the horrible sleep schedule I fell into over my snow break, so I ended up running through the whole 8 1/2 hour workday on 3 hours of sleep. 
Don't get me wrong, I really am so happy to be back to work.  I missed the kids that I work with and had a lot of fun spending some time with them today. but my poor pregnant body was just a thrown by the transition from sleeping 10 hours and lazing around to sleeping 3 hours and working all day. 
Plus, to top it all off, right after work I went with Brandon to Barnes and Noble because he had someone to tutor, then we went grocery shopping and got our pie for our cheap Wednesday date night before even going home.
My body is screaming at me to go to sleep. I think I'm going to bed as soon as I get this guy posted! 
I was just too excited to share some pictures with you. =]


My amazing husband mounted the lanterns last night and I am so excited about how it looks! 

Also, I went to Gymboree in Bradley Fair and got a bunch of baby girls clothes for super cheap. You mamas with trendy littlevores need to check them out! Even their regular priced stuff was decently priced, so I will definitely be returning there. =]
*Squee* there's so much pink! =] And I got all of it for $16.02.  

1 comment :

  1. Yes, the lanterns add a lot to the space. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]