Monday, February 18, 2013

Online Coupons


I am so so psyched about this. I found out that if you go to Dillon's Website they have digital coupons that you can load directly onto your Plus Card. You don't have to print any out or tick off the cashier, you just swipe your Plus Card or enter your alternate ID and BAM you have savings. You pick which coupons are loaded onto your card and you can use the same coupon up to 5x in the same transaction. The coupons are marked as used when you redeem them and removed from your account when they expire. Could it really be any easier to save?

Now to just make sure I don't buy anything just because I have a coupon! I might save $1.50 on cookies and cream ice cream, but is that really a necessity that's even on my grocery list. I think not!

"Well, love, love fades. But things... Things are forever." Tom Haverford

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]