Saturday, February 23, 2013

30 Things - Week 1


1List 20 random facts about yourself.
This is harder than you would think!
1. I love dinosaurs.
2. I love elementary level math.
3. I love to sing.
4. My favorite color is actually purple, not pink.
5. I knew that I wanted to marry your daddy as soon as we started dating.
6. I want to travel the world.
7. When there's something I want to do, whether it's something fun that I'm looking forward to or chores I'm just really in the mood to get out of the way, I really can't think of anything else until I've done it. 
8. I love my last name. The swallow is such a beautiful bird and it makes me happy that I can claim it as my own.
9. My favorite book of the Bible is Psalms.
10. My favorite season is spring. 
11. I'm not afraid of spiders. I used to have to kill them all of the time for your uncle Alex. 
12. I wish I was about two inches taller.
13. My favorite movie is "Emperor's New Groove". I laugh just as hard every time I watch it.
14. I love all kinds of bread.
15. I cannot stand peas.
16. I love to dance, but I am awful at it. Your daddy always makes fun of me. =]
17. Papa John's is my favorite kind of pizza, but I think that Pizza Hut has the best breadsticks.
18. A goal of mine is to always be learning a new language.
19. I think that the Cat in the Hat is pretty creepy and hope that you will never let a random larger than life cat inside of our house while I am gone.
20. I love all things gummy.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1. Being stung - When I was a kid, one of my best friends was stung by a bee while we were in her little backyard kiddie pool. The sting swelled up all sorts of awful and she cried about how much it hurt for a while. Ever since then, I've been terrified of being stung by anything.
2. The dark - Everyone has this fear as a kid, but I guess I never grew out of it. I still run to turn any light on when I wake up alone in the dark.
3. Heights - I am afraid of falling because I'm so clumsy, but I don't let my fear cripple me. I still go rock climbing, cliff jumping, and ride roller coasters because I don't want to miss out on anything.

1 comment :

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]