Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Job 31


Job 31:15
15 
“Did not He who made me in the womb make him (his servant),

And the same one fashion us in the womb?"

Galations 1:15-16
15 ...God, who had set me apart even from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, was pleased to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles...
Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

And before you were born I consecrated you;


This has been blowing my mind. I've been thinking about it a lot... God is forming my daughter in my womb right now. He is fashioning her. How big a thought is that? And not only is He fashioning her, but He already has a plan for her life! She won't be born for at least another 4 months, and He already has a plan. I sit around and wonder what she'll look like and act like and He already knows every single decision that she will make. Wow, what an amazing God we serve! What a comforting thought to know that God has a plan, even when my husband and I have no idea what we're going to be like as parents.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]