Friday, January 25, 2013

Distilling Rain from the Mist

So as I begin this post, I look down to the keyboard and see this.
Pregnancy:
I feel pretty massive right now, but I know that I'm going to get much bigger! At least now it's obvious that there's a baby in there; I'm not just rapidly gaining weight. ;)

So I ordered an "L" that I'm going to hang from the wall in my baby girl's nursery. I'm not going to tell you her name quite yet, but now you know that it begins with an "L"! I'm pretty excited about this; now I'm just trying to decide how I want to decorate it when I get it in the mail. 
Since my nursery colors are pink and turquoise, I'm considering three options:

1. Painting it pink
2. Painting it turquoise
3. Wrapping it with pink and turquoise ribbon

I suppose I could always paint it first and just wrap it with ribbon if I don't like it.
What do you think? Comments? Suggestions?

Food and Nutrition
I'm so glad it's Friday and that I finally get to spend some time with the hubby, but I didn't quite make it into the kitchen! We went out to dinner tonight. =]
Devotions:
Job 36:26-28
26 “Behold, God is exalted, and we do not know Him;
The number of His years is unsearchable.
27 “For He draws up the drops of water,
They distill rain from the mist,
28 Which the clouds pour down,
They drip upon man abundantly.

I'm just glad that God is so far above anything that I could possibly imagine. I know that I've been saying this a lot lately, but it's been on my mind a lot lately! Brandon and I seriously have nothing figured out, so it's immeasurably comforting to know that God has everything figured out.

3 comments :

  1. Yay for big bellies! :) I happen to like that you are getting one...makes me feel better and it gets me excited about that little lady growing in there!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so excited to hear what you have to say! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! =]